Saturday, July 2, 2011

FREE Sample of Glad ForceFlex Odor Shield with Febreeze!

Head on over to Vocalpoint to get your FREE sample of Glad ForceFlex Odor Shield with Febreeze! FYI...not all current members are receiving this offer, but hey it's worth a try. I did and I received a notice saying my sample should arrive in the mail within 5-7 weeks.

If you aren't a member of Vocalpoint, then head on over here to join. Members receive free samples and lot of high value coupons!

This website is definitely on the top of my list! Recently, I have received Motts for Totts, Kellogs, and so many more goodies. Vocalpoint is just a great site for moms to try new products and voice their opinions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | ewa network review